Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. China
  4. Shanghai Stock Exchange
  5. Avicopter Plc
  6. News
  7. Summary
    600038   CNE0000015V6

AVICOPTER PLC

(600038)
  Report
SummaryChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

Guoxin Investment Co., Ltd., completed the acquisition of 5% stake in Avicopter Plc from Tianjin Binjiang Helicopter Co., Ltd.

05/29/2021 EDT

Guoxin Investment Co., Ltd. entered share transfer agreement to acquire 5% stake in Avicopter Plc (SHSE:600038) from Tianjin Binjiang Helicopter Co., Ltd. for CNY 1.5 billion on January 29, 2021. Under the terms of the transaction, 29.77 million shares will be acquired at CNY 52.04 per share. Within 5 working days after the signing of the agreement, Guoxin Investment will pay 30% of the share transfer price as a deposit to the designated account in cash. Guoxin Investment shall pay the remaining 70% of the transfer amount within 5 working days after the share transfer is officially approved by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council. Transaction is subject to approval from State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council. Guoxin Investment Co., Ltd., completed the acquisition of 5% stake in Avicopter Plc (SHSE:600038) from Tianjin Binjiang Helicopter Co., Ltd., on May 29, 2021. As a result of the transaction, stake of Guoxin Investment Co., Ltd., has increased to 5.1651%, whereas the stake of Tianjin Binjiang Helicopter Co., Ltd., has decreased to 0.95%.


ę S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about AVICOPTER PLC
08/20Avicopter plc Reports Earnings Results for the Half Year Ended June 30, 2021
CI
07/29Harbin Hafei Aviation Industry Co., Ltd. announced that it expects to receive CNY 153 m..
CI
07/01AVICOPTER : Projects Up To 40% Profit Growth in H1
MT
06/30AVICOPTER PLC Provides Earnings Guidance for the First Half of 2021
CI
05/29Guoxin Investment Co., Ltd., completed the acquisition of 5% stake in Avicopter Plc fro..
CI
04/30AVICHINA INDUSTRY & TECHNOLOGY : Four Units Book Net Profit in Q1
MT
04/29Avicopter plc Reports Earnings Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2021
CI
03/30Avicopter plc Reports Earnings Results for the Full Year Ended December 31, 2020
CI
02/01Guoxin Investment Co., Ltd. entered share transfer agreement to acquire 5% stake in Avi..
CI
2020Harbin Hafei Aviation Industry Co., Ltd. announced that it expects to receive funding f..
CI
More news
Financials
Sales 2021 23 273 M 3 599 M 3 599 M
Net income 2021 937 M 145 M 145 M
Net cash 2021 3 475 M 537 M 537 M
P/E ratio 2021 37,1x
Yield 2021 0,74%
Capitalization 34 761 M 5 376 M 5 376 M
EV / Sales 2021 1,34x
EV / Sales 2022 1,12x
Nbr of Employees 11 235
Free-Float 38,0%
Chart AVICOPTER PLC
Duration : Period :
Avicopter Plc Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends AVICOPTER PLC
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBearishNeutralNeutral
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus BUY
Number of Analysts 4
Last Close Price 58,97 CNY
Average target price 81,88 CNY
Spread / Average Target 38,9%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Jie LŘ General Manager & Director
Jing Wen Qu Chairman
Guo Fei Tao Chairman-Supervisory Board
Hui Fang Bao Independent Director
Jian Wu Independent Director
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capi. (M$)
AVICOPTER PLC-5.96%5 369
THE BOEING COMPANY1.36%129 598
AIRBUS SE29.96%107 599
TEXTRON INC.44.13%15 972
DASSAULT AVIATION5.30%9 220
AVIC ELECTROMECHANICAL SYSTEMS CO.,LTD.23.49%8 372