(Adds new items and updates futures)
Sept 25 - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening lower on Monday with Futures down 0.41%.
* AVIVA: British insurer Aviva said it had agreed to acquire the UK protection business of AIG for 460 million pounds ($563.09 million).
* ENTAIN: British gambling firm Entain said it expects third-quarter online net gaming revenue to be down by "high single digit percent" on a pro-forma basis, citing regulatory headwinds and slower-than-expected growth in Australia and Italy.
* ALDI: The UK arm of German discount supermarket Aldi said it would
increase its investment
in the period to end-2024 to 1.4 billion pounds as it reported a rise in profit in 2022.
* EU CAR GROUP: The European Union and Britain need to take
to postpone rules for electric vehicles traded between the bloc and the UK that will trigger 10% tariffs, Europe's car industry group said on Monday.
* ISA: UK finance minister Jeremy Hunt is planning the
to Individual Savings Accounts (ISA) in years in an effort to persuade more people to take advantage of tax-free vehicles to back London-listed companies, the Financial Times reported on Friday.
* OIL: Oil prices rose as investors focused on a tighter supply outlook after Moscow issued a temporary ban on fuel exports while remaining wary of further rate hikes that could dampen demand.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines ($1 = 0.8169 pounds) (Reporting by Anchal Rana and Zainab Saifuddin Saifee in Bengaluru)