Ratings Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 07||Axcelis Announces Shipments of Purion XE High Energy and Purion H High Current Implanters to DRAM Memory Chipmakers||CI|
|Dec. 05||Axcelis Technologies, Inc. Announces Partnership in SEMICON Japan 2023||CI|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Semiconductor Equipment & Testing
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+54.55%||4 016 M $|
|+28.44%||275 B $|
|+68.46%||93 313 M $|
|+71.60%||72 029 M $|
|+34.72%||17 344 M $|
|-37.62%||7 252 M $|
|+156.26%||7 043 M $|
|+18.81%||7 002 M $|
|+103.91%||6 814 M $|
|+33.67%||4 296 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources