Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. United States
  4. OTC Markets
  5. Axel Springer SE
  6. News
  7. Summary
    AXELF   DE0005501357

AXEL SPRINGER SE

(AXELF)
  Report
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsCalendarCompanyFinancials 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

Mathias Döpfner acquired additional 4.1% minority stake in Axel Springer SE from Friede Springer for approximately €280 million.

09/24/2020 EST

Mathias Döpfner acquired additional 4.1% minority stake in Axel Springer SE (XTRA:SPR) from Friede Springer for approximately €280 million on September 23, 2020. As a part of transaction, Mathias Döpfner, Chief Executive Officer of will acquire 4.423708 million shares of Axel Springer SE at €62.42 per share. Friede Springer is also transferring voting rights related to her remaining stake to Mathias Döpfner. Mathias Döpfner will also receive additional 15% stake in Axel Springer SE from Friede Springer as a gift. Post competition of share transfer, Mathias Döpfner will hold around 22% stake in Axel Springer SE and Friede Springer will hold around 23.4% stake, together will control 45.4% stake in Axel Springer SE. Mathias Döpfner completed the acquisition of additional 4.1% minority stake in Axel Springer SE (XTRA:SPR) from Friede Springer on September 23, 2020.


© S&P Capital IQ 2020
All news about AXEL SPRINGER SE
2021AXEL SPRINGER SE (OTCPK : AXEL.F) completed the acquisition of Protocol Media, LLC/POLITIC..
CI
2021Inkitt GmbH announced that it has received $59 million in funding from Axel Springer SE..
CI
2021AXEL SPRINGER SE (OTCPK : AXEL.F) agreed to acquire Protocol Media, LLC/POLITICO LLC from ..
CI
2021Axel Springer Reportedly in Talks to Buy Ownership Stake in Politico
CI
2021RINGIER AG AGREED TO ACQUIRE REMAINI : Axel.f).
CI
2021AXEL SPRINGER : Editor of top German newspaper suspended in compliance probe
AQ
2020Providence Equity Partners L.L.C. entered into an agreement to acquire an unknown major..
CI
2020Axel Springer SE agreed to acquire unknown minority stake in FRAMEN GmbH from other inv..
CI
2020Mathias Döpfner acquired additional 4.1% minority stake in Axel Springer SE from Friede..
CI
2020Axel Springer SE Withdraws Earnings Forecast for 2020 Due to Corona Crisis
CI
More news
Financials
Sales 2019 3 112 M 3 515 M 3 515 M
Net income 2019 99,6 M 112 M 112 M
Net Debt 2019 1 953 M 2 206 M 2 206 M
P/E ratio 2019 75,9x
Yield 2019 1,66%
Capitalization 7 066 M 8 585 M 7 981 M
EV / Sales 2018 2,11x
EV / Sales 2019 2,78x
Nbr of Employees 16 120
Free-Float -
Chart AXEL SPRINGER SE
Duration : Period :
Axel Springer SE Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Income Statement Evolution
Managers and Directors
Mathias Döpfner Chief Executive Officer
Julian Deutz Chief Financial & Human Resources Officer
Ralph Max Büchi Chairman-Supervisory Board
Stephanie Caspar President-Technology & Data
Friede Springer Deputy Chairman-Supervisory Board
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capi. (M$)
AXEL SPRINGER SE0.00%8 585
INFORMA PLC2.01%11 352
SCHIBSTED ASA-16.20%7 098
PEARSON PLC-2.32%6 732
LAGARDÈRE S.A.-1.39%3 837
JIANGSU PHOENIX PUBLISHING & MEDIA CORPORATION LIMITED-4.08%3 115