Ratings Ball Corporation
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 04||Let's party like it's 2021|
|Dec. 04||ANALYST RECOMMENDATIONS : Adobe, Broadcom, Comcast, Fair Isaac, Salesforce...|
- On the basis of various fundamental qualitative criteria, the company appears to be particularly poorly ranked from a medium and long-term investment perspective.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
- For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Standard & Poor's analysts have been revised downwards.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Non-Paper Containers & Packaging
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+10.81%||17 764 M $|
|+8.02%||15 719 M $|
|-20.40%||13 808 M $|
|+7.63%||10 539 M $|
|-1.33%||7 566 M $|
|-32.84%||4 919 M $|
|-16.36%||4 563 M $|
|+4.91%||3 291 M $|
|-5.32%||2 840 M $|
|+7.31%||2 159 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources