Ratings Bank of Montreal
|Delayed Toronto Stock Exchange 04:00:00 2023-09-21 pm EDT||5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|01:37pm||BMO on The Day Ahead in Canada||MT|
|01:10pm||National Bank on BMO's Bank of the West Accretion: II's Not Just a Short-term Catalyst||MT|
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
- Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Standard & Poor's analysts have been revised downwards.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Banks
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-4.96%||61 958 M $|
|-1.98%||62 691 M $|
|-2.53%||63 136 M $|
|+25.17%||60 466 M $|
|-16.91%||64 827 M $|
|-3.93%||57 659 M $|
|-4.39%||56 690 M $|
|+47.30%||69 791 M $|
|+8.30%||52 444 M $|
|-23.30%||52 080 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources