'Thammasat-Banpu Innovative Learning Program Season 2' has 14 finalist teams who are qualified participants to develop their skills to become new-generation innovators. The program started with the Module 1 where in-depth understanding of board game design and the design thinking skill were provided. The Module 2 Training covered game prototype development and game mechanic improvement to make the game more fun and challenging. The participants had an opportunity to present their board games for professional board gamers and other teams to play. The 14 board games by 14 finalists are as follows:
Topic - Social Development
1. Trashia Island on Waste Management by Suratpittaya School
2. Me we world on Effective Resource Management by Potisarnpittayakorn School
3. Nanny Fairy on Child Development by Panyathip School
Topic - Healthy Living
4. Pick herb up on Community Herbal Products by Prachinkallayanee School
5. Sugar Addict on Sugar Addiction by The demonstration school of Silpakorn University
6. Survivor from black snow on Air Pollution from Sugar Cane-Burning by Watcharawittaya School
7. Save health Save Life on Hygiene of Thai and Immigrant Children in Mae Sot District by Sapphawitthayakhom School
Topic - Adolescent Science
8. What happened in my school on Bullying in School by Sapphawitthayakhom School
9. #LostinEros on Adolescent Sexuality by Bodindecha (Sing Singhaseni) 2 School
10. Mentalism on Self-Discovery by Suankularb Wittiyalai Rangsit School
11. Depresso สุข..ไม่เศร้า on Depression by Chulalongkorn University Demonstration Secondary School
12. Cheating 101 on Cheating in Exams by Ban Mak Khaeng School
13. E.F.D. (Escape From Danger) on Sexual Harassment by Satri Wat Absorn Sawan School
14. Unplugged Coding on Software Coding by Photha Wattana Senee School
Although the board games are all finished and ready-to-play, the 14 teams still have a long way to go and many challenges to get through. After the launch and activities in GAMES & LEARNING 2020, the teams will have to go on site to introduce the board games to the target group. The innovators' potential and the board games' quality will be thoroughly evaluated by the judges. Follow up on the result and updates at Facebook Fanpage @tu.banpu.
About Banpu Public Company Limited
Banpu Public Company Limited is a leading integrated energy solutions company in the Asia-Pacific operating three core groups of businesses - energy resources, energy generation, and energy technology - in ten countries: Thailand, Indonesia, China, Australia, Lao PDR, Mongolia, Singapore, Japan, the United States of America and Vietnam.
'Learning is the Power of Change and Development'
Banpu believes that 'learning' is the solid foundation in enhancing an 'individual,' which drives the community and the society to achieve sustainable development in a long run. Banpu's CSR and other social-oriented activities of every country, therefore, emphasize and promote continued learning among young people and communities in a number of ways, be they daily real-life experiences, learning in- and outside the classroom, hands-on practice that enhances capabilities and life skills, or researches, learning, and knowledge discovery, both individually and as a team.
For further information, please contact: Corporate Communications, Banpu Public Company Limited