Ratings Barrick Gold Corporation
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 05||Anything is possible|
|Dec. 05||Analyst recommendations: Broadcom, Deere & Co, Rio Tinto, Lululemon, Nike...|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Gold
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+2.02%||30 747 M $|
|-15.49%||46 768 M $|
|+1.75%||26 545 M $|
|+23.69%||22 146 M $|
|-.--%||12 417 M $||-|
|+14.48%||9 797 M $|
|-3.35%||8 017 M $|
|+4.92%||7 951 M $|
|+42.93%||7 207 M $|
|+41.49%||5 754 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Barrick Gold Corporation - Toronto Stock Exchange
- Ratings Barrick Gold Corporation