Becton Dickinson and : Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership - Form 4
08/11/2022 | 04:50pm EDT
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16, Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB Number:3235-0287Expires:January 31, 2005Estimated average burden hours per response...0.5
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *
Polen Thomas E Jr
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
BECTON DICKINSON & CO [BDX]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
_____ 10% Owner
_____ Officer (give title below)
_____ Other (specify below)
Executive Vice President /
C/O BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY , 1 BECTON DRIVE
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed(Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Join/Group Filing(Check Applicable Line)
_X_ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
3. Transaction Code
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security
3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
4. Transaction Code
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
8. Price of Derivative Security
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
Amount or Number of Shares
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Polen Thomas E Jr
C/O BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY
1 BECTON DRIVE
FRANKLIN LAKES, NJ07417
Executive Vice President
Gary DeFazio, by power of attorney for Thomas E. Polen, Jr.
**Signature of Reporting Person
Explanation of Responses:
If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 5(b)(v).
Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
The reported sale price reflects the weighted average sale price for multiple transactions. The actual sales prices for the transactions ranged from $260.00 through $260.03. Full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price will be provided to the Securities and Exchange Commission, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer upon request. This transaction was made pursuant to a 10b5-1 plan entered into on May 12, 2022.
Direct holdings reflect adjustments made in connection with the spin-off of Embecta Corp. to the number of shares underlying previously reported and unvested time-vested restricted stock units held by the reporting person.
Award terms reflect adjustments made in connection with the spin-off of Embecta Corp.
The stock appreciation rights vest in four annual installments beginning November 26, 2016.
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, See Instruction 6 for procedure.Potential persons who are to respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB number.
BD - Becton, Dickinson and Company published this content on 11 August 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 11 August 2022 20:39:35 UTC.