Ratings Block, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 29||8 crypto-exposed stocks that you need to know|
|Nov. 28||Sector Update: Financial Stocks Edge Higher Late Afternoon||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 58% by 2025.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
- Low profitability weakens the company.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Business Support Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+0.94%||39 136 M $|
|+29.23%||77 640 M $|
|+17.24%||30 299 M $|
|+30.93%||17 129 M $|
|-1.73%||13 674 M $|
|-2.93%||10 216 M $|
|+38.73%||10 146 M $|
|+7.90%||7 492 M $|
|+64.94%||6 606 M $||-|
|+10.79%||5 015 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources