Ratings BP PLC
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 04||FTSE 100 slips as miners hold down index||AN|
|Dec. 04||Miners and oil majors keep lid on FTSE 100||AN|
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
- The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.47 times its sales.
- Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
- The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Oil & Gas Refining and Marketing
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-0.62%||102 B $|
|-7.14%||412 B $|
|-4.34%||183 B $|
|+3.98%||84 938 M $|
|+30.07%||57 494 M $|
|+23.41%||57 062 M $|
|-0.32%||43 026 M $|
|+16.94%||32 357 M $|
|-19.41%||29 320 M $|
|+3.36%||25 321 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources