Ratings Bridgepoint Group plc
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 04||Petrofac jumps despite free cash flow miss||AN|
|Dec. 04||Capita to sell Fera Sciences stake to Bridgepoint for GBP60 million||AN|
- Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 59% by 2025.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Investment Management & Fund Operators
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+26.76%||2 412 M $|
|+5.19%||111 B $|
|+42.81%||91 411 M $|
|+14.44%||55 559 M $||-|
|+41.98%||51 403 M $|
|+6.39%||36 546 M $|
|+13.28%||35 433 M $|
|+72.64%||28 117 M $|
|-8.36%||22 318 M $|
|-5.66%||22 045 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Bridgepoint Group plc - London Stock Exchange
- Ratings Bridgepoint Group plc