Ratings Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 01||Bristol Myers Squibb Insider Bought Shares Worth $150,049, According to a Recent SEC Filing||MT|
|Nov. 29||US FDA investigating safety risk of CAR-T cancer therapies||RE|
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
- The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Pharmaceuticals
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-30.37%||102 B $|
|+59.64%||525 B $|
|+48.98%||454 B $|
|-10.34%||381 B $|
|-6.75%||262 B $|
|-11.26%||253 B $|
|-17.52%||221 B $|
|+2.14%||202 B $|
|-9.09%||200 B $|
|-43.58%||163 B $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources