May 21 (Reuters) - Sri Lankan shares ended lower for a third
consecutive session on Friday, hurt by a fall in industrial and
* The CSE All-Share Index closed 1% lower at
* Conglomerates LOLC Holdings and Browns
Investments Plc were the top two drags on the index,
falling 3.3% and 4.5%, respectively.
* Trading volumes surged to 234.7 million from 116.9 million
in the previous session.
* Foreign investors were net sellers in the equity market,
offloading shares worth 199.3 million Sri Lankan rupees,
according to exchange data.
* Equity market turnover was 2.29 billion rupees, the data
* For a report on global markets, click
* For a report on major currencies, click
(Reporting by Sachin Ravikumar in Bengaluru; Editing by Aditya