Ratings Capita plc
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|11:12am||Petrofac jumps despite free cash flow miss||AN|
|10:48am||Capita to sell Fera Sciences stake to Bridgepoint for GBP60 million||AN|
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.31 for the 2023 fiscal year.
- The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
- The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
- The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Business Support Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-14.11%||427 M $|
|+23.61%||56 860 M $|
|+7.9%||16 328 M $|
|+14.99%||12 125 M $|
|-9.59%||10 944 M $|
|+4.99%||9 805 M $|
|-43.6%||8 267 M $|
|+0.4%||8 245 M $|
|-24.96%||6 306 M $|
|-29.01%||6 296 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources