Ratings Cellnex Telecom, S.A.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 30||Stonepeak Closes Purchase of Minority Interest in Cellnex Nordics Ahead of Schedule||MT|
|Nov. 30||Italy, Spain stocks hit peaks after over 20% rally in 2023||RE|
- On the basis of various fundamental qualitative criteria, the company appears to be particularly poorly ranked from a medium and long-term investment perspective.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- Low profitability weakens the company.
- One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
- The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Wireless Telecommunications Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+15.69%||27 128 M $|
|+23.90%||70 159 M $|
|+21.30%||59 147 M $|
|-2.56%||24 092 M $|
|+1.50%||10 176 M $|
|-17.42%||10 019 M $|
|+32.37%||9 526 M $|
|+23.82%||8 442 M $|
|+67.72%||7 526 M $|
|+0.94%||5 682 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Cellnex Telecom, S.A. - Bolsas y Mercados Espanoles
- Ratings Cellnex Telecom, S.A.