Ratings Ceridian HCM Holding, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 04||Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. Announces CFO Changes||CI|
|Dec. 04||Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. Announces Executive Changes||CI|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
- Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
- The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 383.39 and 122.17 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Software
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+4.75%||10 360 M $|
|+40.11%||314 B $|
|+52.65%||185 B $|
|+77.25%||141 B $|
|+54.81%||51 105 M $|
|+88.95%||27 952 M $|
|+73.97%||25 316 M $|
|+34.42%||14 469 M $|
|+52.03%||14 570 M $|
|-1.51%||12 423 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources