Ratings China Construction Bank Corporation
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 07||Hong Kong Stocks Falls on Chinese Bank Outlook Cuts, Weak Imports; YSB Jumps 18%||MT|
|Dec. 06||Glorious Sun Enterprises Buys 37 Million Shares in China Construction Bank||MT|
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 3.38 and 3.24 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2024 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
- The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
- The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Banks
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-9.20%||145 B $|
|+18.21%||458 B $|
|-6.52%||245 B $|
|-9.70%||218 B $|
|+11.65%||167 B $|
|+1.54%||150 B $|
|-0.70%||146 B $|
|+20.07%||148 B $|
|-1.62%||130 B $|
|+3.74%||117 B $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock China Construction Bank Corporation - Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Ratings China Construction Bank Corporation