Here is a summary of the announced deals:
* China Energy Investment Corp, the world's largest power company by asset value, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to invest $83.7 billion in shale gas, power and chemical projects in West Virginia.
* China's top state oil major Sinopec, Bank Of China <3988.HK> (>> Bank of China Ltd) and China Investment Corp <CIC.UL> agreed to help develop a $43-billion natural gas project in Alaska.
* Boeing Co won orders and commitments worth $37 billion at list prices for 300 jets, including 260 narrow-body Boeing 737s and a total of 40 wide-body 787s and 777s from state purchasing agency China Aviation Supplies Holding Co.
* General Electric Co (>> General Electric Company) signed three commercial deals with Chinese partners worth a total of $3.5 billion.
* Qualcomm (>> Qualcomm) signed three non-binding agreements to sell $12 billion of semiconductors to Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo over the next three years.
* Ford Motor (>> Ford Motor Company) and China's Anhui Zotye Automobile (>> Anhui Zotye Automobile Co Ltd) have agreed to invest a combined $756 million to set up a 50-50 joint venture in China to build electric passenger vehicles.
* Delfin Midstream has reached a preliminary 15-year sales deal to supply 3 million tonnes a year of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to city gas distributor China Gas Holdings (>> China Gas Holdings Ltd) from 2021.
* Goldman Sachs & Co [GSGSC.UL] and CIC announced a strategic agreement to establish a China and United States industrial cooperation fund. The fund will target $5 billion in commitments to invest in U.S. companies in the manufacturing, industrial, consumer and healthcare industries that have or can develop China business connections.
* The United States soybean industry has signed letters of intent worth $5 billion with Chinese importers covering the purchase of an additional 12 million tonnes of soybeans in the 2017/18 marketing year.
* Air Products and Chemicals (>> Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.) signed an agreement with Yankuang Group for a $3.5-bln coal-to-syngas production facility in China.
* JD.Com Inc (>> JD.com) said it would purchase more than $2 billion of U.S. agriculture and food products over the next three years, including at least $1.2 billion of beef from Montana Stock Growers Association and pork from Smithfield Foods Inc. [SFII.UL].
* Bell Helicopter, part of Textron Inc (>> Textron Inc.), reached a deal to sell 50 additional Bell 505 helicopters to Reignwood International, with Reignwood also being named the craft's exclusive reseller in China.
* Terex Utilities Inc. and Xuzhou Handler Special Vehicle (>> Xuzhou Handler Special Vehicle Co Ltd) signed a strategic letter of intent for Xuzhou Handler to by 5,000 insulated aerial devices from Terex over five years worth $250 million.
* Viroment signed an agreement with Hangzhou Iron and Steel worth $800 million addressing textile and sewage sludges for over 800 plants. Viroment also signed a $100-million agreement with Guangye Guangdong Environmental Protection Group to address sewage sludge solids disposal requirements in South China.
* Honeywell (>> Honeywell International) said it signed agreements with Oriental Energy to adopt Honeywell products for projects to convert propane into propylene and with Spring Airlines (>> Spring Airlines Co Ltd) to use Honeywell cockpit technologies and auxiliary power units in aircraft.
* Dow Chemical Co <DOW.BN> and Shanghai-based bike-sharing firm Mobike signed a memorandum of understanding to develop lighter-weight and more environmentally-friendly Mobikes.
* Drylet LLC agreed to form a joint venture with Nanjing Hoyo Municipal Utilities Investment and Administration for wastewater treatment in China. Hoyo Municipal Utilities Investment and Administration will also become an equity investor in Drylet.
* Software company SAS signed a cooperation agreement with Shenzhen Zhenghong Technology to establish the Big Data Innovation Center for Smart Manufacturing in Shenzhen.
* Caterpillar, Inc. (>> Caterpillar) and China Energy Investment Corporation signed a five-year strategic cooperative framework agreement covering future agreements for mining equipment sales and rentals, technology applications and product support.
* Cheniere Energy Inc (>> Cheniere Energy, Inc.) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with China National Petroleum Corp [CNPET.UL] for long-term LNG sales and purchase cooperation.
* Westinghouse Electric Co. signed contracts with China's State Nuclear Power Technology Co. to build six AP1000 nuclear power plants in China.
* The Digit Group signs three contracts worth a combined $1.9 billion.
(Reporting by Beijing newsroom; Editing by Bill Tarrant and Clarence Fernandez)
Stocks treated in this article : Boeing Company (The)
, General Electric Company
, Honeywell International
, Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
, Ford Motor Company
, Textron Inc.
, Cheniere Energy, Inc.
, China Gas Holdings Ltd
, Bank of China Ltd
, Xuzhou Handler Special Vehicle Co Ltd
, Anhui Zotye Automobile Co Ltd
, Spring Airlines Co Ltd