Ratings Cisco Systems, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 07||Broadcom misses revenue estimates on dull enterprise spending||RE|
|Dec. 07||Wall Street: Nasdaq more buoyed than ever by AI||CF|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.27 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
- For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Standard & Poor's analysts have been revised downwards.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Communications & Networking
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+1.28%||196 B $|
|+77.41%||66 977 M $|
|+25.47%||53 668 M $|
|+56.10%||39 840 M $|
|+34.78%||23 800 M $|
|-2.81%||18 586 M $|
|-31.62%||17 198 M $|
|-2.67%||15 772 M $|
|+286.13%||11 486 M $|
|-9.70%||9 203 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources