● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 55.51 and 48.79 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
● The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● Most analysts agree on a negative opinion with regard to the stock. Indeed, the average consensus issues recommendations to underperform or sell.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.