Ratings Cohen & Steers, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 10||U.S. Currency||FA|
|Nov. 02||Cohen & Steers, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend, Payable on November 28, 2023||CI|
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
- The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
- The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Investment Management & Fund Operators
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-5.14%||2 978 M $|
|+55.74%||81 201 M $|
|+62.04%||66 261 M $|
|+59.85%||21 141 M $|
|-8.86%||17 066 M $||-|
|+19.40%||12 693 M $|
|-2.69%||12 676 M $|
|+35.39%||7 506 M $|
|-16.45%||6 680 M $|
|+25.85%||6 203 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources