Log in
Log in
Or log in with
GoogleGoogle
Twitter Twitter
Facebook Facebook
Apple Apple     
Sign up
Or log in with
GoogleGoogle
Twitter Twitter
Facebook Facebook
Apple Apple     

COMSTOCK INC.

(LODE)
  Report
Delayed Nyse  -  04:00:00 2023-06-02 pm EDT
0.5900 USD   -3.28%
05/30Comstock Inc. Elects Güez J. Salinas as Directors
CI
05/15Comstock : Other Event - Form 8-K
PU
05/15Comstock Inc. : Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits (form 8-K)
AQ
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisionsFunds 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsAnalyst Reco.Other languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector newsMarketScreener Strategies

Comstock Mining Inc. acquired Mana Corporation for $6.8 million.

07/29/2021 EDT

Comstock Mining Inc. (NYSEAM:LODE) entered into a securities exchange agreement to acquire Mana Corporation from Chad Black, Colby Korsun, William Mccarthy and Bryce Nichter for $6.8 million on July 23, 2021. Under the terms of transaction, Comstock Mining will issue 4.2 million restricted shares at a price of $1.63 per share. Such shares are subject to a five-year transfer restriction of which 28% will be released from the Lock-Up 180 days after closing, and the remaining 72% will be released in eight equal installments of 9% every six months thereafter.

Comstock Mining Inc. (NYSEAM:LODE) completed the acquisition of Mana Corporation from Chad Black, Colby Korsun, William Mccarthy and Bryce Nichter on July 23, 2021.


ę S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about COMSTOCK INC.
05/30Comstock Inc. Elects Güez J. Salinas as Directors
CI
05/15Comstock : Other Event - Form 8-K
PU
05/15Comstock Inc. : Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits (form 8-K)
AQ
05/12Earnings Flash (CHCI) COMSTOCK HOLDING COMPANIES Posts Q1 Revenue $10.3M
MT
05/12Earnings Flash (CHCI) COMSTOCK HOLDING COMPANIES Posts Q1 EPS $0.07
MT
05/12US weekly natgas rig count falls by most since 2016 -Baker Hughes
RE
05/12US oil and gas rig count falls to lowest since June 2022 - Baker Hughes
RE
05/03Transcript : Comstock Inc., Q1 2023 Earnings Call, May 03, 2023
CI
05/03Comstock Inc. Reports Earnings Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2023
CI
05/03COMSTOCK INC. MANAGEMENT'S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS ..
AQ
More news
Analyst Recommendations on COMSTOCK INC.
More recommendations
Financials (USD)
Sales 2023 45,3 M - -
Net income 2023 - - -
Net Debt 2023 - - -
P/E ratio 2023 -
Yield 2023 -
Capitalization 59,1 M 59,1 M -
Capi. / Sales 2023 1,30x
EV / Sales 2024
Nbr of Employees 33
Free-Float 62,9%
Chart COMSTOCK INC.
Duration : Period :
Comstock Inc. Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends COMSTOCK INC.
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBullishBullishNeutral
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus BUY
Number of Analysts 1
Last Close Price 0,59 $
Average target price 4,25 $
Spread / Average Target 620%
Managers and Directors
Corrado F. de Gasperis Executive Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Kevin E. Kreisler President, Chief Financial Officer & Director
Rahul Bobbili Chief Engineering Officer
William Joseph Mccarthy Chief Operating Officer
William John Nance Independent Director
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capi. (M$)
COMSTOCK INC.114.55%59
VERBIO VEREINIGTE BIOENERGIE AG-41.07%2 429
NEL ASA-0.69%2 087
GREEN PLAINS INC.3.28%1 875
CROPENERGIES AG-24.96%914
LONGYAN ZHUOYUE NEW ENERGY CO., LTD.-19.48%792
MarketScreener: Created by Investors for Investors!
100% Free Registration
fermer