Ratings Covestro AG
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|After market 01:52:00 pm|
|Nov. 28||COVESTRO : JP Morgan reiterates its Neutral rating||ZD|
|Nov. 24||Dpa-AFX Overview: COMPANIES from 24.11.2023 - 15:15||DP|
- On the basis of various fundamental qualitative criteria, the company appears to be particularly poorly ranked from a medium and long-term investment perspective.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
- The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Commodity Chemicals
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+33.79%||10 141 M $|
|-16.00%||29 473 M $|
|-5.53%||16 645 M $|
|-8.51%||12 030 M $|
|-53.97%||8 255 M $|
|-49.53%||6 240 M $|
|+68.98%||6 284 M $|
|-10.98%||5 242 M $|
|+5.16%||3 964 M $|
|-20.23%||2 890 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources