Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. Brazil
  4. Bolsa de Valores de Sao Paulo
  5. Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional S.A.
  6. News
  7. Summary
    CSED3   BRCSEDACNOR9

CRUZEIRO DO SUL EDUCACIONAL S.A.

(CSED3)
  Report
SummaryChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional S.A. acquired 84% stake in Unipê.

06/06/2018 EST

Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional S.A. acquired 84% stake in Unipê on June 5, 2018. The remaining 16% stake in Unipê is held by the Pereira family. Unipê had a turnover of BRL 180 million in 2017. Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional S.A. completed the acquisition of 84% stake in Unipê on June 5, 2018. As on June 9, 2018, members of the family founders are questioning the transaction in the justice and the transaction is likely to be halted.


© S&P Capital IQ 2018
All news about CRUZEIRO DO SUL EDUCACIONAL S.A.
11/16Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional S.A. Reports Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nin..
CI
07/16Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional S.A. acquired Centro Universitário Moura Lacerda.
CI
07/15Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional S.A. entered into an agreement to acquire Centro Universitá..
CI
06/21CRUZEIRO DO SUL EDUCACIONAL S.A.(BOV : CSED3) added to S&P Global BMI Index
CI
02/15CRUZEIRO DO SUL EDUCACIONAL S.A.(BOV : CSED3) added to Brazil Special Tag Along Stock Inde..
CI
02/15CRUZEIRO DO SUL EDUCACIONAL S.A.(BOV : CSED3) added to Brazil Special Corporate Governance..
CI
2020Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional to Seek Mergers and Acquisitions
CI
2020Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional S.A. has filed an IPO.
CI
2019Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional S.A. completed the acquisition of Universidade Positivo fro..
CI
2019Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional S.A. agreed to acquire Universidade Positivo from Positivo ..
CI
More news
Financials
Sales 2021 1 861 M 331 M 331 M
Net income 2021 198 M 35,2 M 35,2 M
Net Debt 2021 1 235 M 220 M 220 M
P/E ratio 2021 13,8x
Yield 2021 3,17%
Capitalization 2 749 M 487 M 489 M
EV / Sales 2021 2,14x
EV / Sales 2022 1,83x
Nbr of Employees 7 654
Free-Float 100%
Chart CRUZEIRO DO SUL EDUCACIONAL S.A.
Duration : Period :
Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional S.A. Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends CRUZEIRO DO SUL EDUCACIONAL S.A.
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBullishBearishBearish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus BUY
Number of Analysts 7
Last Close Price 7,20 BRL
Average target price 17,86 BRL
Spread / Average Target 148%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Fabio Marcelo Fossen Chief Executive Officer
Antonio Cavalcanti Director-Finance & Administration
Wolfgang Stephan Schwerdtle Chairman
Renato Russo Independent Director
Carlos Alberto Nogueira Pires da Silva Independent Director