Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. China
  4. Shanghai Stock Exchange
  5. CTS International Logistics Corporation Limited
  6. News
  7. Summary
    603128   CNE100001M04

CTS INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CORPORATION LIMITED

(603128)
  Report
SummaryChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

CTS International Logistics Corporation Limited signed the share transfer intention agreement to acquire 33.5% stake in Shenzhen Shenchuang Supply Chain Co., Ltd. from Shenzhen Ruiyi Technology Co., Ltd. and Shenzhen Ruifeng Investment Co., Ltd. for CNY 50.3 million.

01/12/2021 EST

CTS International Logistics Corporation Limited (SHSE:603128) signed the share transfer intention agreement to acquire 33.5% stake in Shenzhen Shenchuang Supply Chain Co., Ltd. from Shenzhen Ruiyi Technology Co., Ltd. and Shenzhen Ruifeng Investment Co., Ltd. for CNY 50.3 million recently. As per the terms of the agreement, CTS International Logistics Corporation Limited shall pay 90% of the total consideration to the bank account designated by Shenzhen Ruiyi Technology Co., Ltd. and Shenzhen Ruifeng Investment Co., Ltd. within five business days of the preconditions being met and the remaining 10% of the total consideration shall be paid within 5 business days after the completion of the industrial and commercial change registration of the transaction. Currently Shenzhen Ruiyi Technology Co., Ltd. holds 35% stake and Shenzhen Ruifeng Investment Co., Ltd. holds 65% stake in Shenzhen Shenchuang Supply Chain Co., Ltd and post deal completion will hold 23.5% and 43% stake respectively. As at September 30, 2020, Shenzhen Shenchuang Supply Chain had total assets of CNY 45.49 million and net assets of CNY 39.32 million. As of March 1, 2021, the Board of Directors of CTS International Logistics Corporation Limited has approved the transaction.


ę S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about CTS INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CORPORATION LIMITED
10/22CTS International Logistics Corporation Limited Reports Earnings Results for the Nine M..
CI
09/09Shenzhen Shenchuang Supply Chain Co., Ltd. announced that it expects to receive CNY 40 ..
CI
08/17Cts International Logistics Corporation Limited Reports Earnings Results for the Half Y..
CI
04/19Cts International Logistics Corporation Limited Reports Earnings Results for the First ..
CI
04/07Cts International Logistics Corporation Limited Reports Earnings Results for the Full Y..
CI
02/20CTS International Logistics Corporation Limited signed letter of intent to acquire 70% ..
CI
01/12CTS International Logistics Corporation Limited signed the share transfer intention agr..
CI
01/11CTS International Logistics Corporation Limited cancelled the transaction announced on ..
CI
2020China Southern Airlines Cargo Logistics Co., Ltd. cancelled the transaction announced o..
CI
2020China Southern Airlines Cargo Logistics Co., Ltd. announced that it expects to receive ..
CI
More news
Financials
Sales 2021 22 102 M 3 468 M 3 468 M
Net income 2021 883 M 139 M 139 M
Net cash 2021 823 M 129 M 129 M
P/E ratio 2021 19,2x
Yield 2021 2,28%
Capitalization 16 729 M 2 624 M 2 625 M
EV / Sales 2021 0,72x
EV / Sales 2022 0,67x
Nbr of Employees 3 966
Free-Float 54,1%
Chart CTS INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CORPORATION LIMITED
Duration : Period :
CTS International Logistics Corporation Limited Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends CTS INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CORPORATION LIMITED
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsNeutralNeutralNeutral
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus BUY
Number of Analysts 4
Last Close Price 12,98 CNY
Average target price 17,13 CNY
Spread / Average Target 32,0%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Yu Chen General Manager & Director
Yong Gan Yu Chief Financial Officer & Board Secretary
Hong Xiang Chairman
Guo Liang Tang Chairman-Supervisory Board
Yi Yao Independent Director
Sector and Competitors