Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. Brazil
  4. Bolsa de Valores de Sao Paulo
  5. CVC Brasil Operadora e Agência de Viagens S.A.
  6. News
  7. Summary
    CVCB3   BRCVCBACNOR1

CVC BRASIL OPERADORA E AGÊNCIA DE VIAGENS S.A.

(CVCB3)
  Report
SummaryChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

CVC Brasil Operadora e Agência de Viagens S.A. acquired remaining 39.94% stake in Servicios de Viajes y Turismo Biblos S.A.

04/26/2021 EDT

CVC Brasil Operadora e Agência de Viagens S.A. (BOVESPA:CVCB3) acquired remaining 39.94% stake in Servicios de Viajes y Turismo Biblos S.A on April 26, 2021. Pre acquisition CVC Brasil Operadora e Agência de Viagens S.A. held 60.06% stake in Servicios de Viajes y Turismo Biblos S.A. CVC Brasil Operadora e Agência de Viagens S.A. (BOVESPA:CVCB3) completed the acquisition of remaining 39.94% stake in Servicios de Viajes y Turismo Biblos S.A on April 26, 2021.


© S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about CVC BRASIL OPERADORA E AGÊNCIA DE VIAGENS S.A.
09/06CVC BRASIL OPERADORA E AGÊNCIA DE VI : CVCB3) added to Brazil IBRX 50 Index
CI
08/13Cvc Brasil Operadora E Agência De Viagens S.A. Reports Earnings Results for the Second ..
CI
05/18CVC Brasil Operadora e Agência de Viagens S.A.'s Equity Buyback announced on November 2..
CI
05/15CVC Brasil Operadora e Agência de Viagens S.A. Reports Earnings Results for the First q..
CI
05/03CVC BRASIL OPERADORA E AGÊNCIA DE VI : CVCB3) dropped from Brazil IBRX 50 Index
CI
04/26CVC Brasil Operadora e Agência de Viagens S.A. acquired remaining 39.94% stake in Servi..
CI
03/26CVC Brasil Operadora e Agência de Viagens S.A. Reports Earnings Results for the Full Ye..
CI
01/01CVC BRASIL OPERADORA E AGÊNCIA DE VI : CVCB3) added to Brazil IBRX 50 Index
CI
2020CVC BRASIL OPERADORA E AGÊNCIA DE VI : 3rd quarter results
CO
2020CVC BRASIL OPERADORA E AGÊNCIA DE VI : 2nd quarter results
CO
More news
Financials
Sales 2021 732 M 137 M 137 M
Net income 2021 -484 M -90,7 M -90,7 M
Net Debt 2021 1 179 M 221 M 221 M
P/E ratio 2021 -25,6x
Yield 2021 -
Capitalization 5 328 M 997 M 998 M
EV / Sales 2021 8,89x
EV / Sales 2022 4,47x
Nbr of Employees 2 127
Free-Float 100,0%
Chart CVC BRASIL OPERADORA E AGÊNCIA DE VIAGENS S.A.
Duration : Period :
CVC Brasil Operadora e Agência de Viagens S.A. Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends CVC BRASIL OPERADORA E AGÊNCIA DE VIAGENS S.A.
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBullishNeutralBullish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 6
Last Close Price 23,69 BRL
Average target price 30,75 BRL
Spread / Average Target 29,8%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Leonel Dias de Andrade Neto Chief Executive Officer
Marcelo Kopel Director-Finance & Investor Relations
Valdecyr Maciel Gomes Chairman
Eliane Silveira Lapa Compliance Director
Lilian Maria Ferezim Guimarães Independent Director