Cyviz, a global technology provider for standardized conference rooms, control rooms and experience centers, reports the best-ever quarter in the company’s history with a three times higher order intake than in the same quarter last year, increasing the backlog to NOK 114 million at the end of the first quarter. The hybrid working and digitalization continue to generate interest in Cyviz’ unique collaboration solutions.
- The first quarter was strong for Cyviz and we see the trend continuing in the second quarter. The large increase in the order intake at NOK 88 million, is a strong indicator of a world on its way out of the Covid-19 pandemic, says Espen Gylvik, CEO of Cyviz.
Microsoft success continues in Q2
The most important event in the first quarter was the establishment of a partnership with Microsoft to design, develop and deliver visual collaboration solutions for Microsoft Technology Centers worldwide.
- The newly signed global agreement with Microsoft has already added eight new sites during the second quarter, in addition to the first five that came in the first quarter which alone stood for NOK 33 million, says Gylvik.
These are the first 13 of a global rollout that will continue over the next years. This agreement serves to strengthen Cyviz' position as the leading global provider of standardized collaboration solutions in the marketplace.
- We expect the Microsoft partnership to provide an increased interest and demand for our solutions globally, Gylvik continues.
Order intake in H1 expected to surpass full year 2020
The start of 2021 has been strong with an order intake for the first half of 2021 that is expected to surpass the full-year order intake in 2020. Revenue and EBITDA are tracking according to plans and the company expects an increasing demand for Cyviz' standardized solutions across verticals and regions coming out of the pandemic.
- The investments made in new hires and partnerships during the first half of 2021, will accelerate the demand for all of our solutions. We see a strong interest in our collaboration technology, and exciting times ahead says Gylvik.
Highlights Q1 2021
- Order intake of NOK 88 million (NOK 29 million in Q1 2020)
- Backlog increased to NOK 114 million from NOK 86 million at the end of Q4 2020
- Partnership with Microsoft to equip their Technology Centers worldwide with Cyviz solutions – NOK 33 million order intake Q1 2020
- Launched the Cyviz Easy Agent software for monitoring and secure remote support of Microsoft Teams Room systems
- Raised NOK 49.5 million in new equity from Karbon Invest AS
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
- Espen Gylvik, CEO, Cyviz AS, +4791330644, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyviz is a global technology provider for standardized conference rooms, control rooms and experience centers. Since 1998, Cyviz has empowered the digital workforce to connect, visualize, and collaborate on their critical data. The IT-driven turnkey solutions are easy to deploy, manage and support. Cyviz serves global enterprises and governments with the highest requirements for usability, security and quality, that engage people, encourage collaboration, and accelerate decision-making.
© NTB Norway, source NTB English Regulatory Releases