Bangkok, Thailand, October 12, 2021-Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL. won the Gold Award for Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy and Bronze Award for Excellence in Graduate Recruitment & Development at the HR Excellence Awards 2021 Thailand by Human Resources Online.
Delta Thailand competed for the awards with top-tier companies in Thailand, winning the highest recognition for its unique approach to optimizing its Total Rewards Strategy which aims to attract talent, retain and motivate employees. Delta drives sustainable growth by building a good welfare and benefits system and development program for employees to improve morale, productivity and motivation.
Highlights of Delta's compensation and benefits include:
• Annual bonus: Consistently above the Thailand electronics industry average.
• Employee and family medical expenses support for inpatient care, dental subsidy and annual health checkup.
• Annual bursary and scholarships: Support for school tuition of employees' children
Highlights of Delta's recruitment strategy include:
• International Exchange Program: Delta collaborates with top universities in Thailand and Taiwan to offer engineering students opportunities to train and work at both universities and Delta plants at both locations.
• Employer Branding: Building the reputation and awareness of Delta Electronics Thailand among talent via social media channels, company digital platforms and career events.
Mr. Vichai Saksuriya, Delta Thailand VP of HR & Administration, received the award virtually on behalf of Delta. Speaking online, he said, "At Delta we consider people to be our greatest asset and we invest in improving our employee experience in every way. Our goal is to make Delta a top employer brand in Thailand and our HR department leverages digital platforms to recruit and develop local talent while amplifying our employer brand."
As an innovation provider and sustainable industry leader in Thailand, Delta is always developing opportunities for interns, recruits and employees to expand their skill-sets in real working experiences while building soft skills in a multi-cultural global workplace. This latest award recognizes the Delta SEA regional HR team's achievements in implementing HR development strategies to improve the company's performance and sustainability.