Ratings Deutsche Börse AG
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|Pre-market 01:32:01 am|
|Dec. 01||INDEX-MONITOR: Newcomer Schott Pharma expected in SDax - Dax unchanged||DP|
|Nov. 30||Haemato to Delist from Frankfurt Bourse's Open Market||MT|
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Financial & Commodity Market Operators
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+9.23%||35 183 M $|
|+11.36%||65 387 M $|
|+26.01%||61 654 M $|
|-18.62%||45 309 M $|
|-8.88%||32 252 M $|
|0.00%||17 202 M $||-||-|
|+2.42%||15 668 M $|
|-13.88%||9 104 M $|
|+11.05%||8 875 M $|
|+7.82%||7 703 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources