Ratings Diageo plc
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|05:42pm||SPIRITS OVERVIEW : a persistent hangover|
|Dec. 06||Stocks in Europe boosted by dovish rhetoric||AN|
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
- The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
- One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
- With an enterprise value anticipated at 4.64 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Distillers & Wineries
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-24.33%||78 085 M $|
|-16.90%||26 167 M $|
|-27.74%||9 372 M $|
|+0.97%||5 924 M $|
|-33.76%||5 836 M $|
|0.00%||4 196 M $||-|
|+58.80%||2 685 M $|
|-18.57%||1 845 M $|
|+16.22%||1 656 M $||-|
|+2.23%||1 548 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources