Company Distell Group Holdings Limited Johannesburg Stock Exchange
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Apr. 26||Heineken Closes Purchase of Distell, Namibia Breweries to Form Larger South African Unit||MT|
|Apr. 26||Distell Group Holdings Limited completed the Spin-Off of Capevin Holdings Proprietary Limited.||CI|
Distell Group Holdings Limited is the South African leader in the production and marketing of beverages. The activity organized around 2 product families:
- alcoholic beverages: wine, spirits and cider (Amarula, Autumm Harvest Crackling, Bisquit, Drostdy-Hof, Hunter's, JC Le Roux, Klipdrift, Nederburg, Pearl Perlé, Richelieu, Savanna, Scotiish Leader, Sedwick's Old Brown, Three Ships, Viceroy, 4th Street brands, etc.);
- non-alcoholic beverages: carbonated beverages and mineral water (Bernini, Esprit, Hunters Extreme and Klipdrift brands).
Net sales are distributed geographically as follows: South Africa (72.7%), Africa (9.9%), Europe (7.3%) and other (10.1%).
Members of the board
|Members of the board||Title||Age||Since|
Jan Durand CHM
André Parker BRD
Chris Otto BRD
Gugu Dingaan BRD
Company contact information
Distell Group Holdings Ltd.
This company's sector is not yet available
- Stock Distell Group Holdings Limited
- Stock Distell Group Holdings Limited - Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Company Distell Group Holdings Limited