Ratings Dominion Energy, Inc.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 24||Biden's clean energy agenda faces mounting headwinds||RE|
|Nov. 07||North American Morning Briefing : Higher Bond -2-||DJ|
- On the basis of various fundamental qualitative criteria, the company appears to be particularly poorly ranked from a medium and long-term investment perspective.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- The earnings growth currently anticipated by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Electric Utilities
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-23.84%||39 329 M $|
|-30.38%||119 B $|
|+3.43%||77 331 M $|
|-1.93%||76 878 M $|
|+27.89%||71 910 M $|
|-12.13%||70 235 M $|
|-16.72%||41 928 M $|
|+39.58%||39 747 M $|
|-11.25%||38 981 M $|
|+5.48%||34 926 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources