Ratings DoorDash, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 07||Doordash Insider Sold Shares Worth $18,055,984, According to a Recent SEC Filing||MT|
|Dec. 05||Doordash Insider Sold Shares Worth $744,400, According to a Recent SEC Filing||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Low profitability weakens the company.
- With an enterprise value anticipated at 4.15 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Internet Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+104.83%||39 821 M $|
|+53.88%||199 B $|
|+149.49%||127 B $|
|+64.54%||90 165 M $|
|+1.73%||82 955 M $|
|+150.85%||38 647 M $|
|+6.61%||33 645 M $|
|+19.85%||32 679 M $|
|+43.78%||23 542 M $|
|-2.64%||17 213 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources