Ratings doValue S.p.A.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 01||DoValue Lands Nonperforming Loan Servicing Contract in Spain||MT|
|Dec. 01||To doValue servicing contract for approximately EUR500 million of NPLs||AN|
- The earnings growth currently anticipated by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 10.53 and 4.59 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2024 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
- The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Corporate Financial Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-55.87%||271 M $|
|+223.37%||14 469 M $|
|+49.85%||9 474 M $|
|-14.22%||9 380 M $|
|+20.11%||6 386 M $|
|+73.07%||4 451 M $|
|+17.98%||4 146 M $||-|
|-6.07%||3 164 M $|
|-4.13%||3 069 M $||-|
|+49.10%||2 242 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources