Ratings Eclat Textile Co., Ltd.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 02||Eclat Textile Co., Ltd. Reports Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023||CI|
|Aug. 08||Eclat Textile Co., Ltd. Reports Earnings Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2023||CI|
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
- The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
- With a 2023 P/E ratio at 29.99 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.
- The company's enterprise value to sales, at 4.96 times its current sales, is high.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Apparel & Accessories
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+16.45%||5 092 M $|
|+4.26%||134 B $||-|
|+53.47%||58 800 M $|
|+8.40%||15 266 M $|
|+24.99%||8 478 M $|
|-68.49%||7 406 M $|
|-34.03%||7 078 M $|
|+53.17%||6 427 M $|
|+34.12%||6 408 M $|
|-3.80%||6 084 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Eclat Textile Co., Ltd. - Taiwan Stock Exchange
- Ratings Eclat Textile Co., Ltd.