● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental configuration.
● The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 32.25 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.