Ratings Eli Lilly and Company
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 06||Berenberg: Novo Nordisk Faces Challenging Momentum Picture as Rivals Bite into Obesity Market||MT|
|Dec. 05||Sector Update: Health Care Stocks Ease Late Afternoon||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental configuration.
- Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
- The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 98.95 and 48.31 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Pharmaceuticals
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+61.07%||530 B $|
|+43.28%||438 B $|
|-11.34%||377 B $|
|-4.79%||268 B $|
|-9.42%||258 B $|
|+0.75%||200 B $|
|-9.89%||198 B $|
|-43.81%||163 B $|
|+2.55%||144 B $|
|-4.85%||117 B $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources