Ratings Envela Corporation
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 09||B. Riley Lowers Envela's PT to $8 From $12 After 3Q Sales/EBITDA Fell Short of Estimates, Maintains Buy Rating||MT|
|Nov. 08||Envela Corporation Reports Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023||CI|
- Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
- The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Apparel & Accessories Retailers
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-16.73%||117 M $|
|+41.16%||4 315 M $|
|+155.71%||3 978 M $|
|-16.29%||3 494 M $|
|-17.06%||1 961 M $|
|-5.39%||1 709 M $||-|
|-10.82%||1 493 M $|
|-19.12%||786 M $||-||-|
|-16.57%||554 M $||-|
|+81.06%||544 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources