Ratings Fast Retailing Co., Ltd.
|Delayed Japan Exchange 02:00:00 2023-09-22 am EDT||5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Sep. 15||What's in SoftBank IPO pipeline after Arm listing||RE|
|Sep. 14||Japan's Nikkei jumps to 1-week high after US inflation data||RE|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
- The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 39.97 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
- With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.44 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Apparel & Accessories Retailers
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+26.74%||71 380 M $|
|-4.33%||59 153 M $|
|-2.53%||38 309 M $|
|+41.89%||118 B $|
|+39.97%||23 133 M $|
|+25.08%||10 874 M $|
|-2.12%||9 046 M $|
|-31.63%||8 886 M $|
|-22.93%||6 675 M $|
|-8.67%||6 080 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources