Ratings Ferronordic AB (publ)
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 01||Ferronordic Completes Purchase of US Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer||MT|
|Nov. 30||Ferronordic AB (OM:FNM) completed the acquisition of Rudd Equipment Company, Inc. for $95 million.||CI|
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a relative ranking of the company within its sector, comes out particularly poor.
- The stock, which is currently worth 2023 to 0.71 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
- The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
- The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
- The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
- The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Auto & Truck Manufacturers
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-3.00%||103 M $|
|-12.86%||2 043 M $|
|+21.39%||1 972 M $||-||-|
|+46.70%||799 M $||-||-|
|+3.10%||543 M $||-||-|
|-7.36%||391 M $||-|
|+35.98%||373 M $|
|+99.80%||95 M $||-||-|
|-23.97%||76 M $||-||-|
|-.--%||52 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources