● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 38.19 and 57.74 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 6.23 times its current sales, is high.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.