● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
● Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.