Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. Italy
  4. Borsa Italiana
  5. GEDI Gruppo Editoriale S.p.A.
  6. News
  7. Summary
    GEDI   IT0001398541

GEDI GRUPPO EDITORIALE S.P.A.

(GEDI)
  Report
SummaryChartsNewsRatingsCompanyFinancials 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

GEDI Gruppo Editoriale S.p.A. acquired 80% stake in Alfemminile Srl from Unify Group.

02/05/2021 EST

GEDI Gruppo Editoriale S.p.A. acquired 80% stake in Alfemminile Srl from Unify Group on February 5, 2021. Unify has retained the remaining 20%. Bastianini Carnelutti, Pedersoli Studio Legale, advised on the matter. Bastianini Carnelutti advised Unify Digital Factory with a team including Nicol Bastianini Carnelutti and Mirko Pezzulich. Pedersoli Studio Legale advised GEDI Gruppo Editoriale S.p.A. with a team including Carlo Re. GEDI Gruppo Editoriale S.p.A. completed the acquisition of 80% stake in Alfemminile Srl from Unify Group on February 5, 2021.


© S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about GEDI GRUPPO EDITORIALE S.P.A.
06/11GEDI Gruppo Editoriale S.p.A. along with Boris Cito and Matteo Serafino entered into an..
CI
06/03GEDI Gruppo Editoriale S.p.A. reached a preliminary agreement to acquire remaining 51% ..
CI
02/05GEDI Gruppo Editoriale S.p.A. acquired 80% stake in Alfemminile Srl from Unify Group.
CI
2020Sae Srl entered into an agreement to acquire Four Publications of GEDI Gruppo Editorial..
CI
2020GEDI GRUPPO EDITORIALE S P A : Relazione finanziaria semestrale al 30 giugno 2020
PU
2020GEDI GRUPPO EDITORIALE S P A : Interim Report as of 30 June 2020
PU
2020EXOR : Giano Holding Increases Stake in GEDI to 95.67%
DJ
2020GEDI GRUPPO EDITORIALE S P A : Resignation of a member of the Board of Statutory Auditors ..
PU
2020GEDI GRUPPO EDITORIALE S P A : Economic and financial results at 30 june 2020
PU
2020Gedi Gruppo Editoriale S.P.A. Reports Earnings Results for the Half Year Ended June 30,..
CI
More news
Financials
Sales 2019 604 M 683 M 683 M
Net income 2019 -129 M -146 M -146 M
Net Debt 2019 102 M 116 M 116 M
P/E ratio 2019 -1,74x
Yield 2019 -
Capitalization 225 M 266 M 255 M
EV / Sales 2018 0,42x
EV / Sales 2019 0,54x
Nbr of Employees 2 110
Free-Float 4,23%
Chart GEDI GRUPPO EDITORIALE S.P.A.
Duration : Period :
GEDI Gruppo Editoriale S.p.A. Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Income Statement Evolution
Managers and Directors
Maurizio Scanavino Chief Executive Officer & Director
Gabriele Acquistapace Chief Financial Officer
John Jacob Philip Elkann Chairman
Giacaranda Maria Caracciolo di Melito Falck Independent Non-Executive Director
Tatiana Rizzante Independent Non-Executive Director
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capi. (M$)
GEDI GRUPPO EDITORIALE S.P.A.0.55%266
NEWS CORPORATION19.37%11 677
THE NEW YORK TIMES COMPANY-10.84%7 949
REACH PLC85.24%1 101
REWORLD MEDIA122.08%412
D. B. CORP LIMITED17.00%226