Ratings GlobalFoundries, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 04||IBM shows new quantum computing chip, targeting 2033 for large systems||RE|
|Nov. 08||Deutsche Bank Adjusts GlobalFoundries Price Target to $63 From $65, Maintains Buy Rating||MT|
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
- The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
- With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.75 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Sector : Semiconductor Equipment & Testing
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-4.21%||28 556 M $||-|
|+50.08%||122 B $|
|+93.15%||23 783 M $|
|+142.62%||21 768 M $|
|-0.60%||16 619 M $|
|+66.61%||14 155 M $|
|+127.90%||10 617 M $|
|+76.37%||6 768 M $||-|
|+33.92%||6 526 M $||-|
|0.00%||4 723 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price