Ratings Greencoat UK Wind PLC
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 07||Greencoat UK Wind welcomes new Schroders Greencoat co-head||AN|
|Oct. 26||FTSE 100 Closed Down 0.8% dragged by Standard Chartered||DJ|
- Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 8.7 and 8.41 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2024 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Investment Trusts
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-4.67%||4 189 M $|
|+2.82%||12 972 M $||-|
|+0.55%||5 777 M $||-|
|+12.87%||3 799 M $||-|
|+40.66%||3 702 M $||-|
|-16.71%||3 216 M $||-|
|+7.40%||2 814 M $||-|
|+0.92%||2 733 M $||-|
|+14.91%||2 525 M $||-|
|-2.56%||2 516 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Greencoat UK Wind PLC - London Stock Exchange
- Ratings Greencoat UK Wind PLC