Ratings Grupo Argos S.A.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 17||Partners Group JV Buys Renewable Assets in Panama, Costa Rica||MT|
|Nov. 10||Transcript : Grupo Argos S.A., Q3 2023 Earnings Call, Nov 10, 2023||CI|
- Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- With a P/E ratio at 10.72 for the current year and 9.45 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
- The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Construction Materials
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+7.27%||2 063 M $|
|+35.55%||43 171 M $|
|-35.82%||15 284 M $|
|+89.70%||14 370 M $|
|+20.31%||12 036 M $|
|+2.82%||8 489 M $|
|-20.07%||8 242 M $|
|+22.61%||6 688 M $||-|
|+39.07%||6 446 M $|
|+49.78%||5 367 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Grupo Argos S.A. - Bolsa De Valores De Colombia
- Ratings Grupo Argos S.A.