Ratings Harbour Energy plc
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 30||North American Morning Briefing : Stock Futures Rise Ahead of PCE Inflation Report||DJ|
|Nov. 29||Harbour Energy announces output decline, focuses on maximising value||AN|
- The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 10.56 and 3.45 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2024 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
- The stock, which is currently worth 2023 to 0.44 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
- Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Sector : Oil & Gas Exploration and Production
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-24.61%||2 180 M $||-|
|-20.00%||271 B $|
|-2.06%||135 B $|
|+30.86%||81 601 M $|
|-4.98%||71 867 M $|
|+20.51%||71 779 M $|
|+1.42%||53 633 M $|
|-6.10%||52 952 M $|
|-0.89%||42 684 M $|
|-13.32%||38 904 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price