Ratings HBM Healthcare Investments AG
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 01||AbbVie to Buy Cancer-focused ImmunoGen for $10.1 Billion||MT|
|Nov. 21||Kepler Cheuvreux Lowers Price Target on HBM Healthcare Investments, Maintains Buy Recommendation||MT|
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is poor.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Investment Management & Fund Operators
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-15.42%||1 342 M $|
|-37.60%||9 147 M $||-||-|
|+16.94%||2 308 M $|
|-23.98%||1 289 M $||-||-|
|+12.41%||595 M $||-|
|+110.05%||556 M $||-|
|-29.02%||543 M $|
|+4.13%||459 M $||-||-|
|+89.07%||420 M $||-||-|
|+36.24%||382 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock HBM Healthcare Investments AG - Swiss Exchange
- Ratings HBM Healthcare Investments AG