Ratings Hitachi, Ltd.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 20||Panasonic shares surge as stake sale plan sparks restructuring hopes||RE|
|Nov. 17||TOP NEWS: FirstGroup, Hitachi form joint venture for decarbonisation||AN|
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Consumer Goods Conglomerates
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+48.90%||65 438 M $|
|+14.74%||767 B $|
|-2.56%||239 B $||-|
|+42.59%||130 B $|
|-7.69%||130 B $|
|+12.38%||74 286 M $|
|-13.88%||56 773 M $|
|-29.76%||51 795 M $||-||-|
|+48.53%||28 511 M $|
|0.00%||24 784 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources